Aero Mould Co., Ltd
Add: 18# KaiTuo Road, XinQian Street, Huangyan District, Taizhou, Zhejiang, China
With the continuous development of coordinate measuring […]
1. Improve mold processing performance
"Online measurement" makes the measuring machine to be "tooled", which requires it to be more adaptable, and the detection technology to be high-speed, high-precision, and high-adaptability. The main function of the CMM host is through contact or laser scanning, etc. Coordinate data is collected in a non-contact manner, and after data processing, the reconstruction of the measured workpiece is completed. Modern measurement technology is continuously integrated into product research and development. Under the system of reverse engineering design and manufacturing, the inseparable relationship between mold and mold part design and manufacturing is more obvious Nowadays, mold companies use molds as the carrier, and actively explore the production of mold parts is an important production method. Mold companies have a strong demand for purchasing parts and equipment. In 2007, China produced 173,000 molding equipment, including 3000 CNC molding equipment. Taiwan; 3844 sets of imported forging and stamping equipment, and 4671 sets of other forming equipment. It is understood that the current world sales of cutting tools exceed 10 billion U.S. dollars, and the three major industrial markets of Europe, North America, Japan and Australia account for 75%-80%. In Asia and China are also an important market. At present, more than 70% of the manufacturing industries in developed countries use cemented carbide tools, and the share of traditional high-speed steel tools has fallen below 30%. China's machinery manufacturing industry, which participates in global competition, is right The pursuit of efficiency is also increasing day by day. The demand for high-precision, high-efficiency, high-reliability, and special-purpose modern high-efficiency tools by mold companies is becoming more and more urgent. Carbide tools and ceramic tools are widely used in mold companies. According to experts It is roughly estimated that the demand for cutting tools in China is more than 8 billion yuan. Among them, the consumption of high-precision, efficient and high-reliability modern tools, such as cemented carbide and ceramics and other super-hard tool steels, is about 1.5 billion yuan. Among them, 80%-85% rely on imports, and the import of tools used in mold manufacturing accounts for more than 90%. The complexity and precision of molds require higher quality cutting tools.
2. Mold processing equipment needs to improve processing performance, mainly reflecting:
1. The increasing size of mold forming parts and the high productivity of parts require one mold with multiple cavities, resulting in increasingly large molds. Large-tonnage large molds can reach 100 tons, and one mold has hundreds of cavities and thousands of cavities. Mold processing equipment is required. Large worktable, enlarged Y-axis Z-axis stroke, large load-bearing, high rigidity, and high consistency.
2.The mold steel material for mold processing has high hardness, which requires mold processing equipment to have thermal stability and high reliability.
3. For complex cavities and multi-functional composite molds, as the shape of the part becomes more complex, the design and manufacturing level of the mold must be improved. Many grooves and materials are formed in a set of molds or assembled into components. Functional composite molds require a large amount of processing programming, a high-deep cavity comprehensive cutting ability and high stability, which increases the difficulty of processing.
4. The refinement of mold processing has made the composite and high efficiency of processing equipment more attractive. High-speed milling has many advantages such as high-hardness steel, smooth processing, small cutting force, and small workpiece heating and deformation. Processing is increasingly valued.
5. High dynamic accuracy. The static properties introduced by machine tool manufacturers (such as repeat positioning accuracy, linear feed speed) cannot reflect the actual processing conditions when the three-dimensional surface of the mold is processed. The high-precision processing of the three-dimensional surface of the mold is also proposed. The requirements of dynamic precision performance, high speed and high precision, can only be achieved when the machine tool's high rigidity, thermal stability, high reliability and high-quality control system cooperate.
6. The combination of processing technology and green product technology will be taken into consideration when the company purchases equipment. The radiation of electric processing machine tools and the selection of media will be factors of safety and steel influence. Electric fire steel milling technology will be developed in the future mold processing field .
7.The composite application of multiple measurement technologies, high-speed measurement and reverse engineering have become the development direction of promoting mold participation in product development and design technology.
The improvement and creation of high-tech is a must and must be done in any industry, because only technological improvement can circle its own piece of land in the industry, and my country's mold industry is working hard in this direction.
In summary, if you still have any doubts about mold processing, you are welcome to consult us, and we will have professional staff here to answer your doubts.