Aero Mould Co., Ltd
Add: 18# KaiTuo Road, XinQian Street, Huangyan District, Taizhou, Zhejiang, China
1. Product weight: different weight products have compl […]
1. Product weight: different weight products have completely different requirements for the preform mold of the hot runner.
2. Plastic raw materials: Different plastic raw materials have different processing variables, and those processing variables will affect the choice of hot runner system.
3. Mold: What is the number of image cavities? How far is the nozzle distribution? What kind of materials are processed? These are all mold elements related to the optional hot runner system.
4. Cycle time: Fast production cycle means higher requirements for nozzles. For example, the nozzle must transfer heat accurately and be durable.
5. Gate: For point gates, in order to maintain a good thermal balance during each molding cycle, the tip of the hot flow nozzle must have the functions of melting materials and cooling and sealing. The valve gate uses a mechanical method to seal the gate.
6. Nozzles: nozzles can generally be distinguished by size, temperature distribution, physical characteristics, materials used (copper, steel, etc.), and the difficulty and price of maintenance.
7. Runner: The use of the hot runner system avoids the production of handles, thereby saving raw materials, and at the same time eliminating the need to remove the handles by manual, mechanical or other methods.
8. Temperature control: each nozzle must be connected to a relatively complex temperature controller
9. The performance of the injection molding machine: able to install a given size mold, provide sufficient clamping force, operate according to the requirements of the cycle time, plasticize enough materials, etc.
10. Product design: Generally speaking, we all know that product design is completed first, but the final molding is completed in the hot runner mold. In order to ensure that the product has a smooth appearance at the end of molding and is easy to mold out, those factors must be considered in the structural design of the product.